By: Mike Petrasek, Customer Success Marketing Manager
Most people get excited for the holidays, but I love year end. I always have.
As a kid, I loved the recaps leading up to midnight on New Year’s Eve. Even if I was far removed from the events, they always made me feel nostalgic about what has already happened and hopeful for the coming year.
Even as I’ve grown older, my love for year-end hasn’t changed, it’s just shifted. Instead of looking back, I’ve found myself more focused on what’s to come.
Professionally, that means scouring the internet for articles focused on 2017 predictions, professional improvement and new research from some of the most trusted experts out there.
To both pay homage to my love of year end and help you usher in the New Year, I’ve pulled 10 of my favorite articles from some of the best writers around.
Happy reading and may you enjoy an even happier New Year!
- Predictions for 2017: How Will the Digital World of Work Transform HR?
- My Simplified HR Predictions for 2017
- 10 Workplace Trends You’ll See in 2017
- 17 Bad Habits You Need to Kill in 2017 to be More Successful
- What We Can Expect from the EEOC in 2017
- A Look Ahead at Mid-Market Research 2016/2017
- ‘Smart’ Questions to Ask
- Tech Hiring Expected to Slow Down in 2017
- Futurist Predicts 5 Trends That Will Change the Way You Work in 2017
- What Clark Griswold’s ‘Christmas Vacation’ Teaches Us About the Employee Experience