By Carly Barry, Marketing Communications Consultant
Looking for the latest news and trends coming from HR? Understanding the Workflex in the 21st Century Act, how HR will be different in 2018, and the future of employee payroll with the explosion of bitcoin are just a few hot topics from this past week.
HR Hot Topics
- Get the latest on SHRM’s workplace flexibility legislation in What is the Workflex in the 21st Century Act?
- Wondering how HR can leverage emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, robots, and chatbot in 2018? Check out How HR Will Be Different This Year
- You’ve probably heard about the up-and-coming currency of Bitcoin. So what does this mean for the future of payroll processing? Could Bitcoin become a huge recruiting driver for Millennials? Find out in Is Bitcoin the Next Big Thing in Employee Payroll & Benefits?
- Large employers often offer high-deductible health plans alongside traditional PPOs, which is part of a trend of giving employees more choices. Learn more in High-Deductible Plans More Common, but So Are Choices.
- What does cloud computing allow us to do differently in terms of management practices—and how will that change the way we do things in the future? Find out in How Cloud Computing is Changing Management.