By Victoria Beppler, Marketing Specialist
What are the latest HR Hot Topics? Get in the know with some of the industry updates below. Happy reading!
- One of the hottest topics this year has been artificial intelligence (AI) and other emerging technologies. On the surface, the opportunities seem endless, but they still have limitations. ERE details what AI can (and cannot) do for recruiting and learn about what could be on the horizon in the industry.
- Are you confused by all the HR software available? You’re not alone. TLNT shares that there are a growing number of new categories and vendors. Looking for an all-in-one HR software that works like you? You’re in the right place! Learn more about how SentricWorkforce® can make work life better for everyone.
- Do your employees need more guidance when it comes to healthcare benefits? HR Daily Advisor says yes. According to a new survey conducted by Sogby Analytics on behalf of WEX Health, respondents “expressed that they could use assistance with finding cost-effective healthcare services as well as managing medical bills.”
- The summer months are almost here, and many of us are scheduling vacation time. But Human Resource Executive reports that 52 percent of Americans lost vacation time that went unused last year, and those who took vacation still kept themselves plugged in to work during their time off.
- HR Daily Advisor shares some alternatives to standard interviews that will allow you to breathe new life into your hiring processes.