Benefits Management Software
Manage and deliver your benefit plans with ease.
Where Better Benefits Begin
BUILD and MANAGE YOUR PLANS IN ONE PLACE
Our technology provides a complete solution for the entire benefits process, giving you the power to evaluate and select benefits packages, deliver them to your employees, and track coverage.
SENTRICHR CAPTURES any CHANGES
When your employees self-enroll, their approved selections are automatically captured in payroll. Eligibility, effective dates, premiums, carrier connections…our software keeps track of it all to help you reduce costs, ensure accuracy, and get the best benefits for your business.
“Sentric has helped us streamline our entire process,
from open enrollment and benefits to HR and payroll. We’ve saved so much time and frustration, especially during a time when we’ve had more important things to worry about. They’ve been there every step of the way.”
Visualize your data and take action in just a few clicks. Our software provides quick access to:
- Benefit plans and premiums
- Employee enrollments and eligibility
- Open enrollment groups
- Benefit census data
- Benefit statements
- Key ACA data
- Forms 1095-C
Empowering Employees During Open Enrollment and Beyond
- Employees can manage their own benefits and choose the plan that’s right for them. They have everything they need to make an informed decision, including personal contributions, employer costs, and real-time calculations that show how their chosen plan will impact their net pay. They only see the plans they’re eligible for and can make their selection with just a few clicks.
- The best part? An employee’s benefits follow them everywhere. In the office or on the go, employees can complete open enrollment and view plan information on any mobile device.
Best-in-Class Benefits Designed for Your Business
- When you enroll in our optional Employee Benefits service, our certified benefits brokers work with you to build a Comprehensive Benefits Package featuring top-rated regional and national carriers. We help you create competitive, on-budget benefits packages that attract and retain top talent.
- Our all-in-one software also updates your Benefits automatically, capturing changes across payroll and HR so you’re free from spreadsheets and repetitive data entry.
Comprehensive ACA Services
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) can be overwhelming, but you don’t need to be an ACA expert to stay compliant. Our software helps you stay on top of ACA compliance throughout the year by automatically calculating company measurement periods and employee status and coverage.
- We also process, print, and file your Forms 1094-C and 1095-C, making sure they’re accurate and complete before we submit them to your employees and the IRS on your behalf.
- Eliminate overbilling, paperwork, and duplicate data entry so your employees stay covered and you pay only what you need to, nothing more.
- SentricHR seamlessly connects to insurance carriers so that any changes, including new hires or terminations, are automatically transferred to your carrier. Because our software automatically creates these files and uploads them to your carrier, your enrollments will always be up-to-date.
Frequently Asked Benefits Management Questions
Are you still looking to learn more about Benefits Management for your business? These Frequently Asked Questions can help you find the answer.
What is benefits management software?
Benefits management, or benefits administration, software is a solution that makes it easier for HR departments to manage employee benefit plans and the open enrollment process. Benefits software automates administrative tasks and gives employees the power to manage their own plans, which can save time, ensure compliance, and reduce errors. Learn more.
How can I switch my employee benefits broker?
Switching brokers is easier than you may think. In many cases, you don’t even need to change medical carriers or wait until a specific time of the year. Our blog post debunks common myths about switching brokers to show you how easy the process can be. Learn more.
How do I hire a quality employee benefits broker?
Benefits make up a significant portion of your labor expenses, so it’s important to find the right broker for your business. From requesting pay transparency to checking certifications and asking the right questions, various tips can help you hire a first-rate benefits broker. Learn more.
How do I customize a benefits plan for my team?
Creating a custom employee benefits plan can help you attract, engage, and retain top talent. Health insurance, paid time off, short and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and other benefits can all help you build a competitive plan that meets your team’s needs. Learn more.
When should I switch our employee benefits broker?
If your current employee benefits broker isn’t trying to understand your unique business needs or help you stay on top of compliance and market trends, it may be time to find a new one.