Expense Management Software
Automate expense management and track spending no matter where you or your employees are.
Simplified Expense Management from Start to Finish
SentricHR streamlines every aspect of expense management by connecting expenses with your HR and payroll data. From submission to approval and reimbursement in payroll, expenses flow through a seamless process that reduces error, ensures compliance, and makes life easier for everyone.
on the Go
- When employees move between airports, hotels, and restaurants, they can easily leave receipts behind. SentricHR’s expense management software lets employees capture expenses as they happen, whether they’re in the office or on the go, so you don’t have to deal with lost receipts or reimbursement delays.
- Employees can send expenses to SentricHR instantly through an email, text message, or our mobile app.
- They can even snap a photo of their receipt and our expense reporting software will instantly capture the key data.
- Submitting their expense report just takes a few taps, and the employee dashboard helps them track the report’s status, view a breakdown of their reimbursements, and more.
Manage Expenses from Any Device
- Once an employee submits a report for approval, it pops up on your dashboard to review. Here, you can see each expense and where it is in the approval and reimbursement process.
- You can also search for specific reports and view an employee’s entire expense history.
- Built-in audit tools highlight policy violations and ensure compliance so you can approve expense reports from any device with just a few clicks.
Seamlessly Connect Expenses to Payroll
- After approval, each expense is automatically, accurately captured in payroll.
- On payday, employees see the issued reimbursements as line items on their pay stub. It’s that easy.
Key Expense Data at Your Fingertips
- SentricHR’s expense management software breaks down key expense data with real-time charts.
- View expense reports, policy violations, and reimbursements by company and allocation.
- Track changes over time to identify trends and make strategic decisions about company spend.
Streamline the Employee Experience
Our built-in tools make the expense reporting process even easier for your employees:
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- When an employee takes a photo of a receipt, SentricHR uses optical character recognition technology to automatically capture the key information.
- The expense date, merchant, and amount shown on the receipt auto-populate in the software so your employees don’t have to spend time manually entering them.
- When employees travel, our mileage tracker automatically calculates their reimbursement amount using your company’s mileage rate.
- If employees forget to track their miles, they can enter their start and end destinations using our Google Maps API. Our software automatically calculates the distance traveled and the accurate reimbursement amount.
Frequently Asked Expense Questions
Are you still looking to learn more about Expenses for your business? These Frequently Asked Questions can help you find the answer.
What is expense management software?
Expense management software automates your expense reporting and reimbursement processes. Automated expense management can help you save time and money, reduce fraud, and more. Learn more.
What are common features of expense management software?
Expense management software can save your organization time through automated reporting and reimbursement. Common features of expense management software include automatic approvals, easy-to-use mobile apps, mileage trackers, dashboards, and real-time data and analytics.
How can I automate expense reporting?
You can automate expense reporting with expense management software. Software digitizes each step of the process, so you don’t have to worry about paper receipts or reports. Your employees can enter expenses on the go, and you can deposit reimbursements directly into their bank accounts instead of waiting to mail physical checks. Automation can also make it easier to monitor policy violations and company spend in real time.