Time Tracking Software
Accurate and efficient time management from any device.
Time Tracking That Doesn’t Waste a Second
How do we do it?
- With automated time tracking, you can easily manage absences, missed punches, time cards, and more without the hassle of manual schedules, calculations, and data entry.
- Employees can view their own information and punch in and out from any device while approved changes are automatically captured in payroll and stored for your records. The result? One accurate and efficient solution that saves you and your employees time.
“Sentric has exceeded all of our expectations for nearly 5 years.
Starting with their willingness to customize labor tracking across all of our properties located in multiple states, Sentric has been a true partner who really cares about our specific needs. As we’ve grown and expanded, SentricHR has grown with us!”
Streamlined & Accurate
No matter how you track employee hours, our software has everything you need to manage time efficiently and accurately. With SentricHR, you can:
- Edit and approve time cards individually or in batches
- Check missed punches, absences, tardies, and early departures
- Manage overtime, holiday hours, rounding rules, and more to help you stay compliant
- Set up automated approvals and notifications
- Compare scheduled vs. actual hours side by side
- Pay approved hours seamlessly
- Encourage employees to punch, forecast leave, and request time off from any device
Capture Time Anywhere
Capture time no matter where your employees are. Our time tracking options ensure accuracy by verifying each employee’s identity and using geofencing to validate their location. Labor allocation also helps you easily transition from one project to the next for accurate reporting.
Employees can record their time using our:
- Mobile app
Employees can record their time on the SentricHR app, plus view their schedules, request time off, and more.
- Employee self-service
Employees can clock in and out from SentricHR on a desktop or mobile device.
- Biometric readers
Facial recognition securely verifies employee identity while removing the need for physical contact with a shared surface.
- Touch screen readers
Convenient touch screens make it easy for employees to record time and make selections.
- Badge and PIN entry readers
Badge, card, and PIN readers give you multiple options for data collection, including keyword, barcode, and proximity functionality.
Our Time Clock Options
The GT10 is a touchless time clock that offers robust time and attendance capabilities in addition to state-of-the-art facial recognition technology. Facial recognition removes the need for physical contact when punching in and out, minimizing the spread of illness and reducing employee absences.
The GT10 also includes tools to help you comply with applicable data storage laws. Employees can choose how they want their profiles stored, and the clock lets them attest to daily shift or pay period activity and compliance.
The GT10 provides the following key features:
The IntelliTouch 60 is an affordable time clock that lets you quickly and easily capture all the information you need to remain compliant, transparent, and profitable. Each clock supports up to 1000 employees.
With the IntelliTouch 60, you can monitor payroll in real-time, including total hours or dollars, overtime, and benefit accruals. The IntelliTouch 60 also supports payroll integrations with your payroll provider.
As wage and hour laws become more complex, compliance can be harder to navigate. The IntelliTouch 60 helps you stay compliant by enabling employees to review and affirm all workplace activities at the time clock.
With the IntelliTouch 60, your employees can quickly and easily:
- Review punches, hours, schedules, and benefits
- Request time off
- Attest to daily shift or pay period activity and compliance
The IDpunch 7 is a simple, low-cost web time recorder that gathers employee punches using badge or PIN entry. It also performs many other employee and supervisor functions. The IDpunch 7 supports both badge and PIN entry.
The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader is a low-cost biometric time clock that allows employees to punch in and out by placing their finger on the reader. The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader supports both Identify and Verify modes.
With storage capacity for up to 250 employees and 5000 transactions, the IDpunch 7 is perfect for a wide range of industries.
The IDpunch 7 provides the following key features:
- Internet capability – The IDpunch 7 can connect via Wi-Fi immediately after configuration.
- Comprehensive function key operations – Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and more. You can use the supervisor menu to perform transactions on behalf of employees.
- Employee punch time restriction – You can use punch restrictions to prevent employees from punching in or out at unauthorized times.
The I.T. 3200 is a time recorder with multiple reader options that can operate in both office and light industrial environments. It provides ATM-style functional keys and Wi-Fi capability. Employees can punch in and out and perform many comprehensive functions using a badge, PIN entry, or their finger.
The I.T. 3200 can support approximately 10,000 employees. It can also store 20,000 transactions, 3,000 schedules, and 7,000 workgroups. This time clock requires very little training, making it easy to use and install.
The I.T. 3200 provides the following key features:
- Wi-Fi capability – The I.T. 3200 doesn’t have hardwiring, which broadens installation possibilities and allows you to place the clock where it’s most convenient for employees.
- Multiple reader modules – This time clock supports barcode swipe card readers, magnetic swipe card readers, proximity card readers, and biometric readers.
- Optional modules – The I.T. 3200 supports backup battery, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and bell ringing.
- Comprehensive function key operations – Eight ATM-style function keys can be used for employees and supervisors. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. Supervisors can perform transactions on behalf of employees.
- Employee punch restrictions – You can use punch restrictions to prevent employees from punching in or out at unauthorized times.
Easy Absence Management
With SentricHR, employees can forecast their paid time off balances and request leave and time off so you don’t have to do it for them. You’re free to:
- Use our pre-built workflows for common absence plans
- Create custom absence plans specific to your
business and employees
- Assign absence plans to employees based on position or tenure
- Automate approvals for employee leave and time off requests
Whether you need basic scheduling capabilities or something more robust, our tools will help you optimize schedules and minimize labor costs.
Our basic scheduling tool lets you:
- View schedules by employee, department, or time period
- Resolve schedule conflicts
- Ensure coverage for every shift
- Create recurring schedule patterns
With our advanced scheduling feature, employees can show their availability and swap shifts, while you can:
- Stay compliant with fair scheduling labor laws
- Compare budgets vs schedules
- Get monthly labor ratios
- Avoid gaps in labor
- Control overtime
- Call out open shifts
- Fill shifts based on qualifications, proximity, rating, and cost
Frequently Asked Time Tracking Questions
Are you still looking to learn more about Time Tracking for your business? These Frequently Asked Questions can help you find the answer.
What are some best practices for time tracking?
Tracking time can be inconvenient and unnecessarily complex for you and your employees. Fortunately, there are some best practices, tips, and tricks that can make time tracking easier for everyone. Automating time tracking, learning how to analyze your data, choosing how to record time, and more can help you throughout the process.
What are the benefits of using a scheduling software tool?
Using a software tool to manage employee schedules can make it easier to schedule employees and resolve scheduling conflicts. Software also provides data and analytics that you can use to minimize labor costs and identify pain points. Learn more.